Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weekly Blog #2

I was supposed to write many sentences instead of simple words and phrases...I hope you get some ideas from this power point. Anyways...I'm glad to know how to post pictures, videos, and a powerpoint on my blog. This is what I want to learn in this class! It is really helpful for my life=)



Test for Mid-term ;)

1) open the new post
2) open the flicker
3) click "search"-> "Advanced search"
4) search any photo
5)  click "share"-> "Grab the link"
6) copy the link
7) paste the link on "Edit HTML"
8) put the title of the photo
9) check the "Compose"

1 comment:

  1. Hm looks like you got the hang of putting slideshows online. Interesting that your slides include the iPhone too, which is now big news of course so it's kinda surreal seeing it here.

    Also, lol for TU video guide :P

    ReplyDelete